Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the . air- flown . series

the . air- flown . series

thanks jocelyn for the "panda" notebook, key- chain and towel that are produced in conjunction with the Beijing 2008 Olympics. yes, i will cherish these.


















thanks liling for the air- flown disney pen and wife's cake from HK. delicious!


















someone got sabotaged to be an interviewee in the role- play with wilson today. well, i must say that esther did well! applaud for you, babe!

















visited joreen at work. i so miss her! had a great catch- up through the tour she gave. impressed with the new concept coming up. forgot to take photos with her. i will remember, soon!

collected my pay and decided to pamper myself.

went for pedicure at bugis. i swear never to patronise again! they failed to give me what i wanted, kept persisting that i do the classic cure, took me for a noob about such stuff and i felt so insulted when the curist from China (the whole lot of workers are) kept saying "this is cheaper" - as if i cannot afford!

(i texted jocelyn that very moment to voice my unhappiness. was amazed at my fanciful vocabulary.)

treated myself to KFC. to lessen the guilt and sin, i ordered cheesy meltz meal. nice!


colouring tonight!

No comments: