Friday, September 26, 2008

flood those glints . wear it nice . i'm going out!

flood those glints . wear it nice . i'm going out!

the heavy downpour made me sleepy, yet the noise of it beating down my roof kept me disturbed.

rushed for the company bus and missed it. met isabelle and decided to try our luck with the public bus. it ferried sandwiches of commuters and we gave up on that.

my glints were soaked. my toes were swimming. i laughed!

a stranger (going to the same place) hopped onto our cab. the cabby had just breathed his light. i am stained with the stench.

my nose is sensitive!

wore the bedroom slippers (which i leave in the office) throughout the day.

lunch time was hilarious!

attention was sought (unknowingly) more than ever, on my way home.

attended a function at the claymore.

so fun. i love this place!
























jeanie
.
























rebecca
.
























the random shot.


















i have no idea what this is but it taste good.

thanks sheryl!


















justin
. i love his hair!
























i love
his new bag too!
























late night into the balcony. played finger guessing game and had some intoxicating drinks.
























blame it on the poor lighting.
























send me the family photos!

12 comments:

J.koh said...

meet up soon!

Lee Matthew said...

j.koh- sure thing. let me noe again. (:

p.s. you "sounded" fierce LAA! :D

Anonymous said...

hey! mattew! GLORIA here! haha! you very busy hor! when online to send me pictures? haha!

Lee Matthew said...

gloria- wahhaa! how u managed to find ur way here? hee, okays. will do if i see u online yarh? been rather busy of late. u noe, workin life is no life! wahaha! (:

Anonymous said...

aye..The-one-who-kept-sending-me-virus-in-msn...

WAHAHAHA!!!

Have you forgotten me?

I have not forgotten you!!!

=DDD

J.koh said...

HAHAHA. i dont sound fierce. OH YES. i went back there to work, on account that i get to meet NEW PEOPLE. & YES, i did. (: The pay increase and dont need work so much so yea. My tuition assignments are ending so ya lor. WHEN meet up??? let me know in advance, can you liase with LL & grace?

Lee Matthew said...

maureen- i didn't forget u and our common friend.. WINNIE THE POOH!!! haha! ehh, i sent u virus? omg! so sry, i dun even noe.. :( hmm, let's go out tog one day okays? u're so humorous! i still remb sittin beside u for lecture in yr1. so fun laa!! (:

Lee Matthew said...

j.koh- so if i liase with them, does it mean tt i'L be plannin? so why do u think i asked u to arrange? waahahaa!!! okays laa..

btw, i'm fine with dinner on any wkday except fridays. saturdays are fine too. (:

p.s. take care of ur face, and urself.. no more outbreaks! and, workin is super tiring and tough.. :(

J.koh said...

HA, you asked me to arrange? did you? LOL. my face can go die already lo. And im not emo laaa. i just miss having her around.

Anonymous said...

yup yup!
Winnie the Pooh is loved by us!
Okay, meet up real soon. =))

Lee said...

MATTHEW LEE.
omg i miss you so much okay,
when i come back you better keep making me laugh!!!
haha "qiao ni na gui yang zi.."

Lee Matthew said...

lee- wahaha!! yea. pls come back and visit us okays? (if u can, tt is..) take good good care yea. :D

*muack* :-P