Friday, December 12, 2008

i have no clue where i am. do you?

i have no clue where i am. do you?

life has been boring and hard for me lately.

the clock ticked, time passed. i am still here, not yet grown up.

i had forgotten to smile. i had forgotten myself.

nearly a year but square one is keeping me in.

teach me to cry, please!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

attended the DHL trip after school today. it was nice viewing the warehouse but the whole experience was really not necessary.



















rushed for the event in the evening. it was great seeing so many people there.

i looked so tired!

3 comments:

b.e.c.c.a said...

hey cheers! :)
i'm here

Lee Matthew said...

b.e.c.c.a- (:

J.koh said...

hey bro.
i am so sorry i concussed. the only phone wasn't with me, hence the 11missed calls you gave. Argh. I think you are gonna kill like lik throw me into the road to get bang by a mega truck. Anw, see you tmr at vivo at 2pm for SOQM. Sorry love. =S