Saturday, September 19, 2009

tell me how now.

tell me how now.

i lost my black ck leather coin pouch during breakfast today. apparently, it must have dropped from my pocket when i sat.

in it were my ez-link card, gym membership card, driving license, name cards, passport-sized photo and key.

i'm feeling totally ......!

anyway, the flea was great! thank you all who supported me and especially the boys who helped me pack up and bring those bags to my place.


















made a report after all the hustle and bustle.

"inglorious basterds" was good, not so for the cruelty.

2 comments:

tiong bahru market said...

stay cool! :) ~ wonton noodle

dont't feel sad! ~ shui kueh

so sorry... ~ soya bean milk

Lee Matthew said...

tiong bahru market- hahhahahaahahha!!!!!! why u apologise? it's not ur fault.. i'm alright, really. and oh, thanks for tt day. nice breakfast.. :D