Tuesday, July 15, 2008

fainting . unconscious . camatose . knocked- out

fainting . unconscious . comatose . knocked- out

it was a waste. utterly disappointed. what a disgrace!

threw up during the fourth round of the run. i should have eaten more!

awaiting for the re- test in november.

my napfa result


















took painkiller for that excruciating pain in my head and rested for an hour before being awaken by those two.


jk and liling came over for the night. rushed entrepreneurship project till 5a.m (but i was already on bed at 4a.m)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

justin here again... I ALSO SCORE ALL ABOVE REQUIREMENTS OF GOLD EEXXCCEEPPTT 2.4..... but still.. better than yours.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA i nvr go gym oso can.. wahahaha... I FEEL GOOD... I KNOW TT I WOULD... wahahaha