Thursday, July 24, 2008

undress . unwrap . undo

undress . unwrap . undo

first of all, thank you to those who turned up at my party. for all the gifts and fun you have brought, i cherish them.

received four winnie the pooh bear. (adding to the six i already have) the biggest is from sis! i'm moved; tears almost flowed down my cheeks.


















slippers from project shop blood brothers, from the group. i was so surprised when this was presented. it was something i wanted to get.


















another pair of slippers from newurbanmale.com, from clique. thanks loves! you really know me inside- out. heart the clique!


















accessories from agnes b, from nigel and jiajun. (a big hug to both) thank you!


















paul smith
fragrance from nigel ng and paige. this smells nice, thanks!


















royce
chocolate from bestie. thank you love! heart you.


















desserts from cenele, patisserie chocolate, from kelvin. i cannot thank you enough. heart you to bits. thank you for everything!


















cookies from crabtree & evelyn, from marc. you still remember that i like strawberry. thanks!






















there are simply too many nice photos for me to post. i shall leave them here in words.

it was great to see my poly classmates at the party, thanks for taking time to be there, in the midst of piling projects; celebrating the wonderful day with me!

although it was not many of you, 5A definitely brighten my life. you guys are the friends i can count on. thank you!

growing up with me was not easy. thank you for all your tolerance, love, concern and teachings. i will always remember you all, my spiritual family.

my family, who never fails to pamper, support, love and provide for me.

last but not least, thank you Jesus. for making me possible.

No comments: